I am on vacation in the Azores, but this could not wait. Twitter exploded Saturday afternoon after Remy Ma unleashed a seething Nicki Minaj diss, “SHEther”. The song, clocking in at just under 7 minutes, features Remy Ma taking unrelenting shots at Nicki Minaj, over the beat of Nas’ “Ether”. Listen to “SHEther” below and then check out our breakdown of Remy’s top 15 disses towards Nicki Minaj.
There have been a number of Remy Ma tracks that people have speculated are about Nicki, specifically her verse on Phresher’s “Wait A Minute” remix. However, Remy denied that the bars were about Nicki last week on The Breakfast Club.
Apparently that wasn’t enough to sway Nicki. Yesterday, Nicki Minaj featured on 2 new songs. First was Jason DeRulo’s “Swalla“, where she said “I gave these bitches two years, now your time’s up/ Bless her heart, she throwing shots but every line sucks”. Then she reunited with Gucci Mane to release “Make Love” and said “Oooohhh, oh you the qu-e-e-the queen of this here? One platinum plaque, album flopped, bitch, where?”
Clearly those few bars were all Remy needed to hear. Less than 48 hours later, Remy unleashed the seething “SHEther”. She took every single shot possible at Nicki. Among the things she attacked were her alleged plastic surgery, disloyalty, previous beefs, and even went as far as to attack Nicki’s brother Jehlani, who was convicted of child molestation. There are so many quotable moments from the nearly 7-minute diss, a top 5 or 10 just does not cut it.
Below are Remy’s top 15 disses from “SHEther”
- “I told you I wasn’t talkin’ about your dumb ass/ It looks stupid, you literally got a dumb ass”
- “Talking ’bout “bringing knives to a fight with guns,”/ When the only shot you ever took was in your buns!”
- “You was screaming “Free Remy” when I was upstate doomed/ But now that they freed Remy, you don’t sing the same tune”
- “Now what I’mma do, I’mma just stick to the facts Bitch so scared of my future, got this bitch going backwards/Been through mad crews, you disloyal hoochie Now all of a sudden you back with Drake and Tunechi? After he said you sucked his dick, you back with Gucci? Who next, Puff, Deb or Fendi? You a A-list groupie.”
- “And to be the queen of rap you gotta actually rap/ The whole industry know that your shit is a wrap/ No, to be the queen of rap you can’t have a ghostwriter.”
- “Only time you touched a trigger when you fucked Trey Songz”
- “Got your ghostwriters back so you think you’re lit/ Rem Belushi, I’m a ghostbuster bitch”
- “I’m supposed to be scared you cause brought your Barbie chain back? I’ll revert to Ante Up you’ll get your Barbie chain yapped”
- “Only the kids believe in you, you Saint Nick!”
- “You only fronted on Mariah cause Mariah don’t Care-y/ Tried to disrespect Taylor cause Taylor wasn’t Swift enough”
- “You fucked the whole Empire, who you tryna be, Cookie?”
- “I own my masters, bitch, independent! So for every sale I do, you gotta do, like, ten”
- “And I got a few words for the moms of the young Barbz/ Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj”
- “Uh, I got trigger fingers, you got bitter fingers/ Yeah, you must think you Drake and I’m Twitter fingers”
- “You just got bodied by a Love & Hip Hop bitch”
After the track dropped, Nicki responded on Instragram and Twitter. She taunted the sales of Fat Joe & Remy Ma’s new LP Plata O Plomo, and posted a video of Beyonce calling her “rap queen”. Then, she attacked Trey Songz for only laughing at the lyrics and not condemning it as untrue. This is just the beginning… Stay Tuned!